Treats your pimples without drying out your skin. Soothes & mositurizes your skin while healing acne!
The Innisfree Bija Trouble Facial Foam is an acne-fighting facial wash. It clears & hydrates your skin.
Pimples & blemishes are reduced. Your skin is clearer and even-toned. It feels soft, smooth & fresh.
The Innisfree Bija Trouble Facial Foam contains the following ingredients: 1) Torreya Nucifera Seed Oil reducing pimples 2) Salicylic acid exfoliating your skin 3) Camellia Japonica Extract making your skin more elastic 4) Orchid Extract soothing your skin 5) Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract smoothing wrinkles 6) Cabbage Rose Flower Extract refining your skin's texture 7) Cocoa Extract preventing skin aging.
- Use the Innisfree Bija Trouble Facial Foam in the morning as the first step of your skin care routine. In the evening use it after your make-up remover.
- Squeeze a small amount of the cleanser into your palm.
- Moisten your face with water & massage the foam in.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Continue with the rest of your skin care routine.
Founded on the dedication to find the purest natural ingredients, Innisfree is the first All-Natural Brand from Korea. Many of the ingredients such as Green Tea, Volcanic Clay, and Camellia, are sourced from Jeju Island, a volcanic island in Korea. Since 2003 Innisfree has launched various environmental campaigns to promote recycling and reducing carbon emission. If that's not enough to convince you, Innisfree simply impresses due to highly effective natural products at affordable prices. So you can really feel good about this brand on all levels.
- Torreya Nucifera Seed Oil
- Salicylic Acid
- Camellia Japonica Extract
- Orchid Extract
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
- Cabbage Rose Flower Extract
- Cocoa Extract