Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask 1 Sheet (20ml)
Reveal a smooth, radiant and healthy looking skin with the best-selling masks from Innisfree!
The Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask comes in 16 variants to choose from! These all-natural masks nourish, soothe, brighten, moisturize & firm your skin.
These masks give you a clearer, fresher & more youthful look! Your skin feels softer, firmer & smoother after applying.
The Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask indulges your skin with nutrients. Each mask has a different function. You can choose to purify, moisturize, nourish, refresh, soothe, reduce blemishes, smoothen wrinkles, brighten dark spots or strengthen your skin in just one relaxing step.
Each of the Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Masks have a star ingredient:
- Acai Berry softens your skin & makes it look younger
- Aloe soothes & refreshes stressed skin
- Bamboo refreshes & moisturizes your skin
- Bija refreshes & prevents blemishes
- Black Berry strengthens your skin's immunity
- Cucumber removes impurities
- Green Tea soothes skin irritations
- Kiwi clarifies & moisturizes your skin
- Lime brightens & clarifies your skin
- Manuka Honey deeply moisturizes to relieve rough & dry patches
- Pomegranate unclogs your pores & makes your skin more radiant
- Rice moisturizes your skin intensely
- Rose softens your skin & keeps it supple
- Shea Butter intensely hydrates your skin
- Strawberry brightens & softens your skin
- Tea Tree reduces blemishes
- Use the Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Mask after cleansing & toning in the evening.
- Adjust the mask carefully so that the openings are in the right areas of your face. Avoid the lip & eye area.
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes. Remove the mask and pat in the remaining essence for better absorption.
- To maximize the mask's effects, use it 1 day before special events or for times when you need to look at your best. Use 2 times weekly.
For more details, check out the product review on our blog.
Founded on the dedication to find the purest natural ingredients, Innisfree is the first All-Natural Brand from Korea. Many of the ingredients such as Green Tea, Volcanic Clay, and Camellia, are sourced from Jeju Island, a volcanic island in Korea. Since 2003 Innisfree has launched various environmental campaigns to promote recycling and reducing carbon emission. If that's not enough to convince you, Innisfree simply impresses due to highly effective natural products at affordable prices. So you can really feel good about this brand on all levels.
- Freshly-squeezed plant juices
- Jeju Green Complex
- Triple-layer cotton sheet